Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010

Tonight PAAAAARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

Hello dears!
I'm sooooooooooo sorry!!!! I had totally no time for write something in my blog. But know I have e few seconds for you.

A lot of things are diffrend now in my life.
Now I'am again a student and have a new love (he is soooo cool :D) and I had cut my hair ( I was so stupid, I hate myself...but it's ok..it looks nice xD).
Today I put a few highlights in my hair and now I'm really blond!!!! But I love it ^^
 You can't really see that I'am blonder...but I know it and it's WWWOOOOHHHOOOOOOO xDxDxD
Befor my hair was darkblond^^ On this picture I have a GAYRU-STYLING. A very good friend of mine (Kartin-I love you, her  -> Blog Kanako Ageha Blogspot!) styles me like the original japanese gyarus. I was shocked if  I looked in the mirrow. But then I like it. :)

So but now I' going to a big party tonight with my bestfriend Nicole and her sister.
http://kofmehl.net/
There is the party :)
I made nothing special with my hair, just that the new sexy colour ^_____^
Then I took fakelashes on my eye and it looks like that:
Then a nude lipstick and finish. This party is not with the "Highsociaty".
So now I am going and I wish a nice night.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen