Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2010

Gel nails

Hello sweeties^^
Today I made my nails. I took from Karin, the sister of my boyfriend Tom the UV-lamp. :)

Then I started.







First I arranged my place.








  Then I washed my hands and cured them.

  My nails are free from fat and nailpolish. Put the nailskin back.With a fine nail file edited my nails but just the first nailbed.








I took nailtips on my nails, because my real nails are very short! I hate it. -_-'
For even nails one number.










Then the nails looked like that. Then I took some desinfectant. Wait!!!

Then I took with a prush one drop of my UV-gel on my nails. ATTENTION!!! No gel on the skin !!!! I made two fingers and then for 120 sec. under the light. Then the next two fingers and the thumb allone.



 After that I took a pad with alcohol and clean my nails. It is normal that it glue. After the cleaning it's flat. :D









 Then I took some nailpolish on and voilà, finish are the nails.




 For all I needed 1.5 hours!!! But I love my new nails and enjoyed the work.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen